Toronto Blizzard Scholarship Development Program
Toronto Blizzard in Association with Blizzard Development Academy
Toronto Blizzard Year Round Programming
October 2022 – September 2023
Winter Training Sessions Start October 28, 2022
The Toronto Blizzard Winter program is a comprehensive program that encompasses fitness training, footwork and technique, game awareness, tactics and more. Players will have the opportunities to put their skills to use on the pitch through a variety of league games, indoor competitions, US tournaments and NCAA exhibition games (specific participation age group dependent)
WILD WATER KINGDOM (Wet and Wild) – Full Field
7885 Finch Ave. W, Brampton, L6T 0B2
DATES & TIMES:
- Tuesday: 6:00 – 7:30 (U12 & younger)
- Friday: 7:30pm – 9:30pm (All Age Groups)
- Saturday: 11:00am – 2:00pm (U13 & Older)
- Sunday: 12:30pm – 2:30pm (All Age Groups)
- Christmas + New Years off
- Easter weekend off
- Combines-Showcases are additional cost
- 30-50 games per age group
- Mainly NCAA D1 games (U13+ age groups)
Monday & Wednesday, Girls & Boys – 6:30pm -9:00pm
(Divided by age group)
- U12 and Under: 6:30pm – 8:00 pm.
- U13 & Older: 6:45pm – 9:00pm.
- 6 months pass to York U Track & Field Centre
- Trainer and couches at York University
- Liability Insurance
- 6 months of specialized periodization and core-specific training.
- Need player medical clearance before training or re-entering sessions with injuries.
- Up to 288 hours of soccer-specific training on field and dry land.
- Age-appropriate weight training.