Are you seriously interested in a Scholarship?
Come try the # 1 Scholarship Program in Canada.
To help families and players with the current situation due to COVID-19, Toronto Blizzard are only charging $10 per hour as follows :
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays 6:30-8:30pm ($20 per session = $10 per hour)
- 6:15pm everyone gets sanitized and tested first for frontal non-contact temperature, heart rate and oxygen levels.
- Saturdays – 10am – 1pm ($30 in total) which focuses on technical , futsal, & tactics every week
- Mondays, Wednesdays & Thursdays we focus on fitness, conditioning, weight training, futsal, technical & tactics. Full complete high level training
The High performance training will incorporate both technical, tactical & physical training daily, with weekends off. High level games will be played so as to challenge the athletes and keep them sharp & motivated.
Our process is proven and has a very high success rate. For details on location, dates, and time, please email Joe Parolini [email protected].
The Toronto Blizzard not only follow the Government outlines, & procedures but our process enhances what is required by the following procedure when arriving ;
- Sanitize hands (per guidelines)
- Test Frontal temperature using “Infrared non-contact frontal thermometer”
- Using Finger tip Pulse oximeter to test (oxygen saturation levels or oxygen levels in your blood). Shows you how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms. (Factors such as movement, temperature, or nail polish can impact the accuracy.
- Heart rate measurement
We sanitize and test everyone, including staff, players and parents. Players may also be tested during training, to make sure that they are still within the ranges of normal readings. Players and parents are taught what each instrument and measurement readings means and represents. Education is key!